My name is Evan, I am studying film studies, business and sociology at Hills road. Some of my interests include; rugby, swimming and sport in general. I chose film studies because It's an interesting and diverse subject, that I am passionate about. Some of my favourite films include; John wick and the Cornetto trilogy. I am particularly fond of action and comedy films, because I have a short attention span, therefore I need to be either constantly laughing or in awe of action set pieces. However I often enjoy an intense thriller with a complex plot like Inception. As part of my course work, which is to write a screen play, I have to keep track of my journey with these blogs. I will be looking at pre-existing short films, and developing my own ideas. My previous experiences with short films is very minimal, I've only really seen short films on you tube by independent creators. I don't have much experience with professionally made short films, or at least none memorable en...
Comments
Post a Comment